My PCA-2 Autogyro set up and Bloopers

Got a funny video? Let others see it!!!!!!

My PCA-2 Autogyro set up and Bloopers

Postby Sofaman » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 pm

I had crashed my Pitcairn PCA-2 and basically had to set it up all over again. So....I would say this is a maiden flight....again. LOL! I have heard that if you haven't rolled in the ditch, you are not an official member. Well, my video does not disapoint. LOl! :lol: This was Saturday morning with crazy winds and freakin cold!!!!! I need to add some weight in the nose and then I will bring her back on a calm day.....no more 20 to 30mph gusts for me! :shock:

OK...enjoy the video. Click on the link below....it is Rated "G" so everyone can watch it now. ;)

Dave

:popcorn :popcorn
Last edited by Sofaman on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sofaman
Airborne

Re: My PCA-2 Autogyro set up and Bloopers

Postby Doug » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:39 am

That thing is beautiful Dave your nuts test flying it on such a crappy day, Although I did chuckle just a little when I saw it roll into the ditch.
Doug

Re: My PCA-2 Autogyro set up and Bloopers

Postby Sofaman » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:07 am

Hahahaha! I drove all the way up there, I was not going back home without getting her in the air! I thought you guys would get a laugh out of the ditch. I could not see it, both fields blended and once the right wheel dipped, she right turned into the ditch. Happened so fast! I was hitting left rudder but made no difference. :lol: Of course....Sunday was beautiful. :wink

Dave
Sofaman
Airborne

Return to Videos