Sad News

Post News about anything

Sad News

Postby admin » Mon May 10, 2021 7:36 pm

We would like everyone to know that sadly Linda passed away suddenly today. Linda was a huge part of our hobby, as well as a friend to so many, of us. She knew everything there was to know about the R/C world and passed that knowledge on to everyone who knew her. Many know her from frequenting her store, Hobby Hut. There wasn’t a time, even when she closed up shop, that we would be driving down Route 23 and Nancy would say to me, “need anything from Lindas”?

She was very generous with her donations to flying events. Linda was the one who started the wonderful tradition of giving all the ladies gifts at our Christmas Party. She took it upon herself to buy gifts and surprise all of us at the party. We are sure Linda had touched everyone in someway. We will miss seeing her coming to the field with Mark and sitting under the canopy or enjoy lounging in the sun. Our sincere condolences to Mark, Evan and her family. She will be sadly missed.
Thank You,
The Management
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sad News

Postby blackbird » Thu May 13, 2021 9:32 am

I am very sorry to hear of her passing, my condolences to her family. She will be missed.

Do you have any information on funeral arrangements?
A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.
blackbird
Circle Flyer

Postby gbullman » Fri May 14, 2021 4:55 am

So sorry to hear this news, just saw Linda at the field a few weeks ago.

Any info on arrangements?
It's a good day for flying!
gbullman
Stunt Pilot

Postby Henry12 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:45 am

I'm very sorry to hear this, I saw Linda and Mark also a couple of weeks ago when Garry was there. My condolences to the family.
Henry12
Power Poster

Return to News