CAMERA ACCESS

Open for all to Registered users and club members to see

CAMERA ACCESS

Postby admin » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Members

We have two Outdoor NestCam’s so only Members can view both runways of our flying field. It is a good way to see if anyone is flying, as many do not like to fly alone. You can view the windsock because many times the winds are different at the field than they are at home. In order to be able to view the cameras you must register on the website to view. If you are already registered you will be good to go. If not, it is a simple process that enables members to view important club information and downloads. I made a picture with step by step instructions to register. If you have any problems what so ever, please feel free to call or email me or John and I will be happy to step you through it. You must register with the email on file with the club, which is the one you entered on your application when joining or updated with the club. Please write down and save your user name and password. We cannot see or do we have access to your password in case you forget. If anyone forgets their password, we can assign you a temporary password that you can change once logged in.

We get a lot of spam activations that we must filter through, so if for some reason you are not activated in a day or two, please email and let me know. Secretarywfc@gmail.com

Thank You,
Nancy
image.jpg
Thank You,
The Management
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion